Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Current Recipe I'm Loving!

Cake Bubbles!
They're like a cake bon-bon. Absolute heaven!

1 package of cake mix
1 tub of frosting
Chocolate Dipping Sauce

Cook cake mix according to boxed instructions. Let cool completely.
Crumble in a large bowl & combine with frosting.
Roll into bite sized balls. Freeze. Dip in chocolate.
Let the fabulous treats set up, and then enjoy!


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nov. 30th - Finishing Strong

Since this is the final day of NoBloPoMo, I thought I would ring in December with style.

As part of creating a new, better & stronger, me I've decided I need to start from within and jump back onto the fitness bandwagon. My rationale: you can't be happy with yourself and your life if you hate the body you live in. Plus I've been a slouch long enough! No more root beer floats and Heath Klondike bars. Tomorrow starts some sort of health regimen.

A commitment to bettering myself wouldn't be complete without a goal. Keeping it attainable (yet still kick my tush hard) I would like to be able to run a 5k by next November (hopefully the race for the cure in october...but I won't hold my breath). Now I have to preface this by saying that (1) I haven't been this out of shape since I moved to Texas 11 years ago (2) I am NOT a runner - in fact I HATE running. Even at the pinnacle of the best shape of my life (aka wedding day 2006), I couldn't run 3 miles without stopping and feeling like I was about to die.

I'll be officially weighing-in tomorrow...stay tuned for a starting weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment