Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Current Recipe I'm Loving!

Cake Bubbles!
They're like a cake bon-bon. Absolute heaven!

1 package of cake mix
1 tub of frosting
Chocolate Dipping Sauce

Cook cake mix according to boxed instructions. Let cool completely.
Crumble in a large bowl & combine with frosting.
Roll into bite sized balls. Freeze. Dip in chocolate.
Let the fabulous treats set up, and then enjoy!


Monday, November 15, 2010

Nov. 15th - London Bridges

We made a London Broil for dinner tonight. According to the recipe, once you marinade it overnight, its tender and delicious. Well after cooking it for about an hour, the sucker was still tougher than rawhide. Who the hell actually buys London Broil?? And if they do, what the hell do they make with it??? Jerky? All I know is I'll never make that hunk of crap again. YUCK! Thank god we had an avocado in the fridge. Guacamole for din din is a much better option! Now...off to floss my teeth a few hundred times.

No comments:

Post a Comment