Day 6 = I'm thankful for the wonderful ease of online shopping.
Current Recipe I'm Loving!
Cake Bubbles!
They're like a cake bon-bon. Absolute heaven!
1 package of cake mix
1 tub of frosting
1 package of cake mix
1 tub of frosting
Chocolate Dipping Sauce
Cook cake mix according to boxed instructions. Let cool completely.
Cook cake mix according to boxed instructions. Let cool completely.
Crumble in a large bowl & combine with frosting.
Roll into bite sized balls. Freeze. Dip in chocolate.
Let the fabulous treats set up, and then enjoy!
Friday, November 19, 2010
Nov. 19th - Mall Madness
We had a wonderful day spent with Aunt Kellie at the mall. I was shocked to see how many people were already out shopping. If thats any indication of how the holiday shopping season will be, I'm glad I'm trying to get everything done now. I managed to get another 1/3 of my shopping done, and spent some quality time with my favorite sister in law. We had a wonderful lunch, made arrangements for Thanksgiving (I'll be making pecan crusted sweet potatoes - yum) and hopefully have a monthly girls wine night stirring for after the first of the year. Talk about multi-tasking! The kids were angels during the outing, it was amazing! I'm sure tonight will be payback. My gripe of the day - how is it that no matter how big of a stroller you have, people don't get the hell out of your way at the mall? I'm going to start running people over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment