Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Current Recipe I'm Loving!

Cake Bubbles!
They're like a cake bon-bon. Absolute heaven!

1 package of cake mix
1 tub of frosting
Chocolate Dipping Sauce

Cook cake mix according to boxed instructions. Let cool completely.
Crumble in a large bowl & combine with frosting.
Roll into bite sized balls. Freeze. Dip in chocolate.
Let the fabulous treats set up, and then enjoy!


Monday, January 4, 2010

Fads

So we're 4 days into the new year and I'm already sick of all the diet fad commercials. I understand brainwashing is customary for this time of year, but I just don't have the tolerance for commercial upon commercial of "lose weight quick" schemes. Hasn't anyone ever heard of losing weight the old fashioned way?? If the people on Biggest Loser can do it, anyone can. And don't even get me started on Taco Bell's drive thru diet! Who the hell seriously thinks they can meet their weight loss goals by eating a burrito?

1 comment:

  1. What? Taco Bell is not a weight loss program? It makes me sick for days everytime I eat there and I lose weight! LOL!

    ReplyDelete