Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Current Recipe I'm Loving!

Cake Bubbles!
They're like a cake bon-bon. Absolute heaven!

1 package of cake mix
1 tub of frosting
Chocolate Dipping Sauce

Cook cake mix according to boxed instructions. Let cool completely.
Crumble in a large bowl & combine with frosting.
Roll into bite sized balls. Freeze. Dip in chocolate.
Let the fabulous treats set up, and then enjoy!


Sunday, December 27, 2009

Maternity Pics

I've been asked by quite a few people to post my progressively growing belly...so here ya go. I'll try to post monthly coinciding with our appointments.

34 weeks, measuring 42 and dropping fast...YIKES!



32 weeks and measuring full term


30 weeks - torpedo tummy in the making and frontal of the bump.



28 weeks - getting bigger by the day.

24 weeks & a frontal of the lil bump!



20 weeks - noticeable! (and no longer confused with a beer belly) =)


16 weeks - sporting sexy maternity pants...woohoo!

12 weeks - the last time I was able to squeeze into my normal jeans.


8 weeks - at this point my belly was pooching from what I was used to forcing me into my "fat" pants.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you look great! I'm sure you don't think so but you're small. I swear I was that big with one baby before 20 weeks! Thanks for posting and I look forward to future pics!

    ReplyDelete