Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Current Recipe I'm Loving!

Cake Bubbles!
They're like a cake bon-bon. Absolute heaven!

1 package of cake mix
1 tub of frosting
Chocolate Dipping Sauce

Cook cake mix according to boxed instructions. Let cool completely.
Crumble in a large bowl & combine with frosting.
Roll into bite sized balls. Freeze. Dip in chocolate.
Let the fabulous treats set up, and then enjoy!


Friday, July 16, 2010

Crafty

In my final days and weeks at home I've been feeling like my old crafty self. Since accessorizing my lil peanut is the funest thing ever, its become apparent that I need a way to manage her growing collection of bows and clips (instead of just tossing them on the dresser). With a little fabric and a lot of modge podge, I was able to make these fabulous little gems. Hello hair clip holder!


No comments:

Post a Comment