Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Current Recipe I'm Loving!

Cake Bubbles!
They're like a cake bon-bon. Absolute heaven!

1 package of cake mix
1 tub of frosting
Chocolate Dipping Sauce

Cook cake mix according to boxed instructions. Let cool completely.
Crumble in a large bowl & combine with frosting.
Roll into bite sized balls. Freeze. Dip in chocolate.
Let the fabulous treats set up, and then enjoy!


Friday, June 18, 2010

2 Months

Here's a quick update from our 2 month mark.

The kids are doing well. Their checkup resulted in ideal results, 2 healthy (albiet colicky/refluxy) babies. They had their first series of shots which honestly was horrific. I don't see why they think its ok to stab an infant with 4 shots at once; they don't even provide that level of torture to adults! Otherwise, things are great.

They still wake about every 3 hours to eat, and aren't sleeping through the night yet, although princess is starting to show signs of a longer sleeping pattern (thank god!). Her brother just needs to follow suit. Our days are filled with tons of excitement - a morning walk (weather permitting), tummy time & swinging, sitting outside for some fresh air and lots of classic rock (and the occassional daytime soap opera). D still has an enormous head and A has a set of pouty lips & really long eyelashes. Big news this week is that they have both started smiling!! =D

While I know I'll have to return to work in a few short weeks, I'm enjoying every second of being a temporary stay at home mom. If anyone has any clever ideas on how I can make that a permanent thing, I'm open to suggestions.



Big smile for mom...warms my heart! <3


First visit with Gramps


Feeling fabulous with Gram


Already acting like a big kid.


Loving sissy's bouncy chair

No comments:

Post a Comment