Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Current Recipe I'm Loving!

Cake Bubbles!
They're like a cake bon-bon. Absolute heaven!

1 package of cake mix
1 tub of frosting
Chocolate Dipping Sauce

Cook cake mix according to boxed instructions. Let cool completely.
Crumble in a large bowl & combine with frosting.
Roll into bite sized balls. Freeze. Dip in chocolate.
Let the fabulous treats set up, and then enjoy!


Friday, June 18, 2010

A Sad Day

I officially have to retire my maternity pants!

I never thought I'd be saying this but it saddens me to have to pack them up. They were so comfy and forgiving. Honestly, why don't they make more pants with expandable waistbands? On "fat" days you could just let them out a bit. Now, I'm stuck squeezing back into my old jeans and muffin topping around until I get rid of this irritating belly. Not to mention that I've already caught myself with my fly down on more than one occassion. Totally embarassing!

So, farewell my dear maternity pants. While you were truly great, even on the worst of days, I will not be needing your assistance (ever) again.

No comments:

Post a Comment