Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Current Recipe I'm Loving!

Cake Bubbles!
They're like a cake bon-bon. Absolute heaven!

1 package of cake mix
1 tub of frosting
Chocolate Dipping Sauce

Cook cake mix according to boxed instructions. Let cool completely.
Crumble in a large bowl & combine with frosting.
Roll into bite sized balls. Freeze. Dip in chocolate.
Let the fabulous treats set up, and then enjoy!


Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome to the Jungle!

Well, after months of struggling with a theme, wall color and accessories, we are officially 99% done with the nursery! (There's nothing like finishing in the bottom of the 9th inning!!) Usually I don't have any issues with planning out and decorating rooms, but this one proved to be a major challenge. Maybe because it needed to be gender neutral and I was in mental protest already having themes for all girl or all boy rooms? Either way, I think it pulled together nicely. Now the twinnies can arrive!











4 comments:

  1. I love it!! It's adorable, those babies have the cutest room ever - Great job Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might be the cutest nursery I have ever seen! I love the words in the closet. Is that tree a decal? It is great! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!! :) V the trees were actually painted on by a friend of mine, but I have found a lot of decals if you're thinking of doing something similar in yours. I can send them over if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Especially the words on the wall inside the closet. What a great idea! Great job, lil' mama!

    ReplyDelete