Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Current Recipe I'm Loving!

Cake Bubbles!
They're like a cake bon-bon. Absolute heaven!

1 package of cake mix
1 tub of frosting
Chocolate Dipping Sauce

Cook cake mix according to boxed instructions. Let cool completely.
Crumble in a large bowl & combine with frosting.
Roll into bite sized balls. Freeze. Dip in chocolate.
Let the fabulous treats set up, and then enjoy!


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

32 Week Appointment

So, yesterday marked our 32 week appointment. Everything went really well again. I only gained 2 pounds, the ultrasound went swimmingly and everything is still "textbook" according to my doctor.

The twinnies are so big now you can only see snipits of them on the ultrasound screen. Lil man weighs in at 4 lbs. 3 oz and lil princess weighs in at an even 4 lbs. From my observations, and a bit of confirmation from Ginny our ultrasound tech, the boy has a large head and a long, skinny body while the girl has a smaller head and bigger tummy. I personally think she's trying to pack on some weight so she can sumo her brother for cramming her under my ribs.

The meeting with the doctor was perfect; everything looks great and on schedule. I was really hoping to get a more definitive due date, but all they can tell me is a scheduled c-section would be booked at 38 or 39 weeks (assuming no complications). So that puts me at an April 19th or 26th delivery. However, we won't be able to officially decide anything until 36 weeks. The c-section is looking like more and more of a possibility, since princess is still breech. I blame her brother for not giving her any room. Anyways, the highlight of the appt was measuring my tummy. Its coming in at a whopping 39 cm (or 39 weeks). So, by my mental math, I'm basically full term (with full term weight in my tum tum) with another 6 weeks of growth left to go. God help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment