So, we had our 12 week appointment last week. Everything went fabulously and the doctor said things looked normal (thank goodness). In the midst of my interrogations, I felt the need to mention my voracious appetite. For over a month now, I've found myself eating at least every 2 hours. I fully understand that I'm now eating for 3; but they aren't that big, they can't need THAT much food. So, when I stepped on the scale for my routine weigh-in, what do my pretty brown eyes see??? A friggin 5 pound gain in a month!!! Not all too surprising considering how much I've been eating, but still hard to swallow. SERIOUSLY?!?! I'm right on track to put on the 45 to 50 pounds by delivery. I understand it's all part of the process, but do I really have to end up weighing as much as my brother???
That's my rant for the day. Now, off to the pantry for a snack and hot cocoa! hehe



Congratulations!!!! So exciting for you guys! It makes me want to get pregnant again. :-)
ReplyDelete