Anywho, I apologize for the mutli-month hiatus. I promise to "catch" you up on all the latest jungle shenanigans and will backfill posts with time relevant pics (once I get them back).
Current Recipe I'm Loving!
Cake Bubbles!
They're like a cake bon-bon. Absolute heaven!
1 package of cake mix
1 tub of frosting
1 package of cake mix
1 tub of frosting
Chocolate Dipping Sauce
Cook cake mix according to boxed instructions. Let cool completely.
Cook cake mix according to boxed instructions. Let cool completely.
Crumble in a large bowl & combine with frosting.
Roll into bite sized balls. Freeze. Dip in chocolate.
Let the fabulous treats set up, and then enjoy!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Genius Bar
So, as I'm sure you've noticed, my posts have been spotty (ok non-existant) the last few months. My computer has been on the fritz since February, when it ran an update and has locked itself down tighter than Fort Knox ever since. Needless to say, I'm on a first name basis with the yahoos at my local Apple store. Genius Bar my tush!!! 2 restores & 3 reformats later, I still have little faith that this is a permanent fix. On a positive note, I'm at least able to get online and post a blog, so things are headed in the right direction. On a not so positive note, through this whole process I have "lost" almost 2000 pics from the kiddo's first year. The geniuses at apple assure me that they're not lost, only locked. They had better be right, or else heads are gonna roll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment